Sunday, September 18, 2011

Under the Kilt

Did the title grab your attention? Hm, thought so.  Think outside the box with the composition of your images. Consider the emotion or reaction you are wanting your audience to experience.

While at the Scottish Festival last weekend, I saw this giant poster of a Scotsman clad in a kilt. My sister was with me, and I asked her to take my picture with this handsome lad. After the photo was taken and we were reviewing the image, my sister quipped that it would have been really humerous had I been pretending to raise the kilt!

Well! guess what we did? We recomposed and captured an image depicting just that. I posted the photo on my facebook site and received many humerous comments on the photo.
Whether photography is a job or just a hobby, remember to have fun with it. You will enjoy it a lot more.

 And as an added bonus, enjoy these extra kilt photos that the Certified Kilt Inspector thought were worthy of a second glance:


You thought I was going to SHOW you what was under the kilt!!...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.