Monday, June 6, 2011

Niagara Falls

Whew! I underestimated how "busy" we would be this week as we travelled to and explored the Falls area. It's 11:30 pm right now and I am tired. I have not gone to bed earlier than 11:00 any night I have been gone!! That's fine cause I've been having a great time. We rode the Maid of the Mist, Whirlpool Aero Car and Journey Behind the Falls. 
Canadian side Niagara Falls--taken from the Maid of the Mist Boat




The Maid of the Mist boat ride, got you up close and personal with the power and beauty of the falls. At one point the wind and the mist were so powerful, I felt as if I were in the middle of a rain storm but without the thunder and lightening. The experience was exhilarating!!! I highly recommend this activity if you visit Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.

A view of the American Falls on the left and Canadian on the right.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photography. It seems as if there is a natural love for nature in the photographer.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.