Saturday, March 3, 2012

Italiano Vivente!!


       I wanted to start this blog post a little ahead of time to let you know that soon I will be heading to Italy for two weeks with my best friend, Cathy. I'm SO excited. We had the opportunity to visit Italy in 2007. We went in celebration of  a "special" birthday milestone for each of us. (Sorry, keeping that a secret.) We had such a wonderful time we made a promise we would go back again. This is the year!! This time Cinque Terre, Pisa and Pienza are the main stops on the agenda. There will be other towns along the way and of course great adventures and of course photography! Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!

       If you want to tag along with me and Cathy, as we journey back to Italia, you can follow along by reading my blog entries under the post title Italiano Vivente. The post can be found just to your left under More Topics for You! The best part, you don't have to pack a thing! Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and let's go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.