Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Framing

Framing--I'm not talking about a picture frame--but framing a picture! Framing your subject can make your photo much more eye apealing. For this photo, taken in General Butler State Park, the stone architecture was lovely all by itself, but the view beyond was just as pretty. The arch of the trees were complimented by the arched stone and it made a lovely frame for the view.


I was in Florida last November, and well, walking the beach was something I did every day. I LOVE visiting the ocean:)  An activity that most people can't resist when walking the beach is searching for sea shells. This photo shows how a simple sea shell can become a unique frame and give your photo some originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.