Saturday, October 20, 2012

Colors of Fall in Indiana

          I don't know about you, but I have waited all Summer for Fall to get here. Drought and high temperatures were unusual for Indiana. I don't like humidity, and there was very little this year, but I get a little antsy when there are too many sunny days. I know, it's like I have reverse seasonal affective disorder. 
        Unfortunately, we lost several trees from our yard and our lawn, well, I thought it would not recover. Fortunately, in September the rains came, the grass came back and now, we have some cooler temperatures. I'm a happier person because of it. 
          It was speculated that the Fall foliage would not be very colorful this year due to the unusual weather conditions, but oh, was everyone wrong. Honestly, I've never seen trees so beautiful. 

          








I hope you enjoy this sampling of the spectacular Colors of Fall in Indiana for 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.